• Grass Valley heating and cooling

Contact Us Now For Immediate Service

Trusted Local Contractors Since 1981

Call 530-272-6351

Many times homeowners put off replacing their HVAC system because they are concerned with the high cost of new equipment; however, with the high energy efficiency offered by some of today’s quality Carrier equipment, this no longer needs to be an issue. High efficiency heating and cooling equipment can often help you recoup your initial expense in a matter of a few short years.

ac install

Heating and Air Conditioning System Sales, Installation and Replacement

If you have an older furnace, you are likely paying much more in heating bills than is necessary. The AFUE rating will help you determine how much energy you are wasting every month. If you do not know the AFUE rating for your furnace, you can contact the manufacturer with the serial number of your unit and they should be able to tell you its AFUE rating. Once you have this information, you can determine how much energy is going towards heating your home and how much is being wasted. For example, if the AFUE rating is 60, then you know that your furnace is using 60% of its fuel consumption for heating and the other 40% is wasted energy. The higher the AFUE, the better its energy efficiency. Air conditioning units are rated by SEER. Replacing an older air conditioning unit that has a lower SEER rating with one of today’s high efficiency units can significantly lower your monthly cooling bills. Of course, running efficient HVAC equipment is also good for the planet. Whether you are constantly facing AC repair bills, your air conditioner is making loud noises or you simply want more efficient cooling, now might be the perfect time to consider an air conditioner replacement.

HVAC Financing, Rebates, and Savings

At Brewer Heating and Air Conditioning Inc., we offer financing (on approved credit) designed to provide you with the comfort your family needs. With comfortable payments and flexible terms, purchasing a new Carrier air conditioner or furnace has never been easier.

In addition to financing, we also frequently offer rebates on qualified purchases. Homeowners in Grass Valley and the surrounding areas know that quality HVAC equipment is important, especially during a hot California summer or a cold winter, but new HVAC equipment can be expensive. At Brewer Heating and Air Conditioning, we are happy to offer a variety of rebates designed to help you save on your next purchase of quality HVAC equipment.

Copyright 2016 | All Rights Reserved. | Brewer Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Schedule Appointment